A special parent I would like to be
For this little girl that follows me
As she looks on with loving eyes
She trust that I will be strong and wise
All to soon she will be full grown
This precious girl I call my own
But until that time she’s mine to hold
As I watch each stage unfold
I will do my best in the years to be
A special parent
For this little girl that follows me
Mommy & Daddy
For this little girl that follows me
As she looks on with loving eyes
She trust that I will be strong and wise
All to soon she will be full grown
This precious girl I call my own
But until that time she’s mine to hold
As I watch each stage unfold
I will do my best in the years to be
A special parent
For this little girl that follows me

No comments:
Post a Comment